Reverse osmosis (RO) system is a membrane technical filtration method that removes many types of large molecules and ions from solution by applying pressure to the solutions when it is on one side of a selective membrane.

 

1. It has become a common method for the purification of household drinking water supplies and 4-stage and 5-stage reverse osmosis system is very popular with homeowners.

2. Reverse Osmosis ( RO) water purification system reduce and eliminate TDS ( Total Dissolved Solids like salts and minerals from our drinking water.

3. But less than 1% of the organic minerals are actually found in most raw water supplies. RO system deals with the rest 99% of the inorganic minerals that are harmful for our body.

4. Purified water provides a necessary rinsing treatment for hydration purposes as our body is mostly fluid ( over 80% water ) and equally important to rinse impurities our of our body.

5. Drinking RO purified water both prevents inorganic minerals from entering our bodies and removes inorganic mineral deposits already there.
6. Minimum rejection rate of 95% of TDS.

7. Reduce 98% of Arsenic.

8. Reduce 98% organic & inorganic chemicals.

9. Reduce bad taste odours.

10. System Operating Pressure 45 PSI to 75 PSI.